The Oromia Tourism Week is an annual event that brings together tourism stakeholders from all over Ethiopia and beyond to celebrate the beauty and diversity of Oromia’s culture and heritage. This year’s event will be held from September 24-26, 2023 at the Ethiopian Skylight Hotel in Addis Ababa.
The Oromia Tourism Week will feature a variety of activities, including:
- A tourism exhibition showcasing the best of Oromia’s tourism products and services
- Seminars and workshops on topics such as sustainable tourism, cultural tourism, and responsible tourism
- Networking opportunities for tourism professionals
- Cultural performances and traditional food tastings
The Oromia Tourism Week is a great opportunity to learn more about Oromia’s rich culture and heritage and to connect with other tourism professionals from around the world. If you are interested in attending the Oromia Tourism Week, please visit the website for more information and to register.
Here are some of the reasons why you should attend the Oromia Tourism Week:
- Learn about Oromia’s unique culture and heritage.
- Network with other tourism professionals from around the world.
- Explore the latest tourism trends and innovations.
- Get inspired by the stories of successful tourism businesses.
- Build partnerships and collaborations that will help you grow your tourism business.
The Oromia Tourism Week is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in tourism in Ethiopia. So mark your calendars and join us in Addis Ababa for this exciting event!
Here are some of the highlights of the Oromia Tourism Week:
- The tourism exhibition will feature over 100 exhibitors from all over Oromia.
- The seminars and workshops will be led by leading experts in the tourism industry.
- The networking opportunities will provide you with the chance to connect with potential partners and clients.
- The cultural performances and traditional food tastings will give you a taste of Oromia’s rich culture and heritage.
We hope to see you at the Oromia Tourism Week!